Purpose of committee
role of the Slough Outbreak Engagement Board is to:
engagement with the public regarding Covid risks and
- Endorse the Local Outbreak Plan and the accompanying
- Provide ongoing oversight of the Plan’s
- Provide political ownership of the local response.
- Proactively lead the communications and engagement in the event
of a local incident.
- Coordinate, where appropriate, with neighbouring authorities in
the event of cross/near border local outbreaks.
Openness and transparency is crucial to the work of the Board
and public involvement is welcomed.
Questions can be submitted from the public two days in advance
of a meeting and responses will be provided either at a meeting or
in writing afterwards as appropriate.
contact Democratic Services - Manize.Talukdar@slough.gov.uk
to submit a question.
- Councillor Natasa Pantelic (Chair) Health & Wellbeing
- Councillor James C. Swindlehurst (Vice-Chair) Leader of the Council
- Councillor Sabia Akram Leisure, Culture & Communities
- Councillor Robert Anderson Sustainable Transport & The Environment
- Councillor Balvinder S. Bains Regulation & Public Protection
- Councillor Martin F. Carter Customer Services & Corporate Support
- Councillor Christine Hulme Children's Services, Lifelong Learning & Skills
- Councillor Pavitar K. Mann Housing, Highways, Planning & Place
- Dr Sohail Bhatti Interim Service Lead Public Health
- Joe Carter Director of Transformation
- Stephen Gibson Executive Director of Place
- Kate Pratt Group Manager, Communications
- Alan Sinclair Executive Director of People (Adults)
- Richard West Executive Director Customer & Community
- Josie Wragg Chief Executive of the Council
- Michael Jarrett Associate Director, Children and Families
- Stuart Lines Director of Public Health for Berkshire East
- Dr Vanita Dutta Public Health Representative
- Tracey Faraday-Drake ICS Place Lead
- Ramesh Kukar Voluntary and Community Sector Representative
- Rafal Nowotynski
- Superintendent Gavin Wong Thames Valley Police Representative
- Dr Jim O'Donnell Clinical Commissioning Group, Slough
Support officer: Manize Talukdar. 07871 982 919
25 Windsor Road
07871 982 919