Decision Maker: Executive Director - Regeneration, Housing and Environment
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To seek approval to undertake construction
works for the A4 Cycle Lane and A4 Safer Roads projects following
the public consultation.
1. That following the consultation exercise
the scheme proceeds to implementation following the completion of
the detailed design.
2. That residents and stakeholders are informed of the decision
3. That the necessary traffic orders are prepared and consulted in preparation for the scheme delivery
4. That a Comm’s Plan on the construction programme is produced and shared with communities and commuters affected by the works every 4-6 week following the start of the on-site works.
5. Following the construction of the A4 Cycle, that a monitoring exercise is undertaken after 6 months and a year to monitor the impact of the scheme
Detail set out in the full Significant
Publication date: 01/02/2024
Date of decision: 24/11/2023
Effective from: 09/02/2024